Friday 8 June 2012

Football Graphic - Alessandro Del Piero

Fifth and final footballing piece for the week.

This final piece is of one of my all time favourite forwards in world football. Alessandro Del Piero of Italy & Juventus. He was always a player I admired growing up and was in awe of when watching him play. This season was his last season for Juventus and what a servant he was for the club.

Like the other pieces, I used a texture and played around with the layer options. When putting in some text I always decide what font it should be at the end. I type the text and then go through my extensive font library and what I look for is a "feeling" more so than what looks nice. It's weird to explain.

Anyway, I was happy with the piece when I finished it. Simple, effective.


No comments:

Post a Comment