Saturday 23 June 2012

Football Graphic - Bastian Schweinsteiger

I was supposed to upload this on Friday (yesterday) but I never got a chance but better late than never.

The final piece in a 5 day update has come and I will put these types of designs to bed now that I have scratched the itch to do them.

Today's footballer I used is Bayern Munich's and Germany's Bastian Schweinsteiger. A player who started off as a winger and has now been moulded into one of the worlds best centre midfielder's.

In keeping with all of these designs I wanted to keep it clean and simple and I feel I achieved that. I placed the render in, fiddled around with some settings and then to finish it off I got an image of the Allianz Arena, Bayern Munich's home stadium. I blended it in behind Schweinsteiger and played around with some settings until I was happy. Lastly, I chose a font I felt went well with the design.

Here it is.


1 comment: