Monday 18 June 2012

Football Graphic - Robert Lewandowski

A couple of weeks ago I quickly done 5 pieces of football artwork and updated 1 a day until the Friday. I enjoyed how simple it was to knock out one of the pieces so I decided to do it again. I'm off sick from work so what better way to kill an hour or so than to do a few more.

The first one to kick us off is of the Polish star striker, Robert Lewandowski. He's just off the back of an impressive season with German club Borussia Dortmund and went into Euro2012 full of confidence. Alas... Poland were knocked out in the group stage. 

Out of the 5 pieces I done, this one was the busiest in terms of art. Using a couple of layers to form textures and using that as a base, I wedged in the Polska coat of arms to finish that part off. I then placed in the render of Lewandowski and messed around with the opacity and layer options until I was happy with the look. Finally I added the text and went for something scratchy and messy to suit the look and feel of the piece.

It took around 15 to 20 minutes to complete. I'm happy with how it turned out but It wasn't my favourite of the 5 done. A nice one to start the week with nonetheless.


No comments:

Post a Comment